Film Competition Details
Scope of the competition: Films shot in Sahyadri or Himalaya covering any topics given below,
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
Film Duration: 15 minutes maximum
Last Date of Submission: 25th June, 2023
Date of Judging: 2nd July, 2023
Date of Screening: 9th July, 2023
Submission of Entry:
- Postal / In-Person Submission - Send an envelope containing the print outs of all the completed and signed forms along with a pen drive / CD / DVD containing your video to:
Mr. Rahul Meshram, c/o Maharashtra Seva Sangh,
1st Floor, Above Apna Bazaar, Pt. Nehru Road,
Mulund (West), Mumbai - 400080.
- Online Submission - Send an email to email@example.com containing a PDF file of all the completed and signed forms. Also, provide a link to your video stored on YouTube, Google Drive or any other file sharing platform. If the content is password protected, please make sure to provide the access password too.
- The participant will have to attend the judging session in person on the 2nd July 2023. Screening time will be informed to the participants once the video is shortlisted. In case the participant is not able to attend the session in person, he/she should inform the organizers 3 days in advance.
- Award winning films, selected by the Judges, will be rewarded and screened at the Girimitra Sammelan, subject to availability of time.
- If drone camera was used for filming, the participants are required to fill-in and sign a declaration for the same (Download link is given below).
- Equipment like laptop, multimedia projector and sound system will be provided by the organization. If any other specific equipment is needed, please discuss with organizers.
- Winners will get an entry for attending the Film competition award ceremony only (i.e. between 4:15 pm and 6:00 pm on 9th July 23). If he/she desires to attend the entire Girimitra Sammelan then he/she has to obtain a donor pass.
- Short-listing of the entries will be done by a Pre-Selection Committee. Only the shortlisted films will be viewed by the Competition Judges for ranking.
- The Pre-Selection Committee will mainly check if the submitted entry qualifies as per competition topics, adheres to the basic principles of Mountaineering, etc.
- The shortlisted entries will be acknowledged via e-mail. Only the shortlisted films will be informed about the ranking.
For further details, please contact:
Mr. Rahul Meshram – 9987647607, 9833394047
Competition details, Entry Form, Rules & Regulations: Click here