Reels Competition Details
Scope of the competition: Reels shot in Sahyadri or Himalaya covering any topics given below,
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
Reel Duration: 60 seconds maximum
Last Date of Submission: 15th June 2023
Posting of Shortlisted content on Instagram: 20th June 2023
Judging (Counting of Likes, Shares, and Saves) Start Date: 8th May 2023
Results Declaration Date: 5th July 2023
Submission of Entries: Reels can be uploaded on Google Drive via link provided at the bottom of the page.
How to enter the competition?
- Each entry consists of a duly filled entry form along with the uploaded reels. Please use the entry form link given below.
- Maximum of 2 reels can be submitted by each participant.
- Complete the entry for mwith the required information such as your name, mobile number, email address, respective hashtags and description of the reel.
- Entry to the competition is open only for all Indian citizens.
- No entry fees will be charged for entering the competition.
- Winners will get an entry for attending the Reels competition award ceremony only (i.e. between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm on 9th July 23). If he/she desires to attend the entire Girimitra Sammelan then he/she has to obtain a donor pass.
- The entry must be submitted in .mp4 file format ONLY.
- Resolution : HD 1080*768 pixels minimum, Vertical aspect is preferable.
File should be nameed as <ParticipantnameReel1/2> For example two reels from ABCD XYZ should be nameed as follows
<abcdxyzreel1> and <abcdxyzreel2>
- The entry must not contain copyrighted audio.
- The entry must be original and bonafide work of the participant.
- Participant can provide hashtag, but unrelated hashtag will not be accepted by organizers.
To participate in the competition the interested candidates must submit their entry, by 15th June, 23:59 Hours (Indian Standard Time) using the below mentioned Google Form Link. Late submissions will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Judging Process and Creteria:
- The entries received till 15th June, 2023 shall be reviewed and shortlisted by the Organizer.
- The shortlisted entries shall be posted on the Organizer's official Instagram handle @girimitra on 20th June, 2023 along with due credits to the participant.
- The shortlisted entries shall be open to the public from 20th June, 2023 to 1th July, 2023.
- The entries will be judged based on the maximum number of Likes to the reel, along with an added benefit for Shares and Saves.
- The results will be declared based on number of 'Likes' a particular post receives. The Likes shall be counted until 1st July, 2023 23:59 Hours (Indian Standard Time). In case of a tie, 'Saves' and 'Shares' on Instagram will be considered.
- Participant are allowed to use preapproved hashtags only.
For further details, please contact:
Kunal Patil : 9890642947
Rahul Khot : 9820214319
Priti Patel : 9987990300
Competition Entry Form: Click here
Competition Rules & Regulations: Click here